Tuesday 3 February 2015

moar EU4, Grey coloured goo, New hardware.

Been playing a fair bit of EU4 the last few month, doing some stuff on camera now, so check out my new series which I am commiting to actually completing this time, will play through till the end game or until I lose which as I am playing on Iron man mode is quite possible.

Ive also picked up a copy of Grey Goo which is alight enjoying that so far, will say its quite challenging, the AI have been kicking my arse, which is not always a bad thing, challenging games are always welcome. I am going to play through some more of the campaign then jump into some MP which I shall defo record.

Bought a new monitor, One of these. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00C144AYK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 which is looking very nice, 144hz too for those extra FPS, however I am likely gonna need to upgrade my CPU to take advantage on the more demanding games like Planetside 2. It only arrived yesterday but so far I am happy with it, my Asus monitor that I bought last year, is being send off for repair, its developed a fault unfortunately.


New EU4 vid.


No comments:

Post a Comment